NKC SQ.CH Marvelous Max at Stud

NKC SQ.CH Marvelous Max at Stud
NKC SQ.CH. Marvelous Max at stud! Max has had over 2500 hundred squirrels shot out over him and won 6 out of 6 cast in competion. Max also won the 2010 KY State Youth Hunt. Max is putting the same quality in his pups!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Report on a Max pup in Michigan

Here are some updated photos of Ruby, she is one of the best dogs I have ever owned she has a natural talent and drive for them squirrels, I purchased her for a family pet and companion when i lost my first feist 2 years ago. She is so full of grace yet has a drive that amazes everyone. She is quite a jumper and can jump a 5 ft fence from a stand still without a running start which is truly amazing for such a small dog, I purchased her from Jason Harris and I have to give him two thumbs up- thanks again Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment